Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In the News today...





.

Well it looks like Barack Hussein Obama will be our next president. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet, but I do know it's good for race relations in this country, and an Obama/Hillary? ticket certainly beats the hell out of McCain and whomever... Still, he's no JFK, as I've heard him being compared to, or even FDR. The douchebag idiot from Rolling Stone was right about his (Obama's) charisma, I'll give the swine that much. Being a good showman and being a good President are not totally mutually exclusive, but I think only time will tell if Obama represents real change, or just the same old song and dance with a newer, younger, fresher, and slightly blacker face.

1 comment:

progWORKress916 said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. I don't personally like either of them. I won't be voting for them or anyone on the ticket anyway. I'm filling in the blank with Giuliani. He should have never dropped out.