Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Late night rambling part deux!


Insomnia is a real bitch. Sometimes sleep is a luxury you just can't afford.

I've been thinking, of a little place down by the lake, they got a dirty old road leading up to the house, I wonder how long it will take...

I have no business posting anything when I'm this FUBAR but I don't give a damn anymore. It's not like anyone is reading this drivel anyway. Fuck it. I can't sleep and I'm too fucked up to do anything constructive so this is what I'm going to do.

Projectile vomit with a toothache beats my broke ass down, hands tied behind my back I could eat that clown, with a knife and fork just go to town. Fuck your entire existence, you have no strength for more than token resistance.

Pass the marijuana, any old kind of way. I like it when you pass around the pipe, make sure the mood is right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYW7BUc2bCQ


Hey honey, take a walk on the wild side!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pAE5G5OBzw

No comments: