Wednesday, November 5, 2008

At Last it's Finally Over!







I hear Canada is real nice this time of year...



.





“In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely.”

- Dr. Hunter Stockton Thompson



.



.



Like anyone who isn't suffering from severe mental retardation, which is a little better than half of us if you believe the numbers, I'm glad Obama won. That being said, I've never been more disgusted or ashamed to be an American.



I'm serious.






What the fuck California? I thought we were going to open the political door to a whole new way of thinking, lead the nation in tolerance, understanding, kindness, and open-mindedness. But I was wrong. Oh boy, was I ever wrong. It's worse than I could have imagined in a thousand nightmares. I guess Matt Taibbi was right, the douchebag.



"Americans no longer have the energy to do anything but lie back and allow themselves to be jacked off by the calculating thieves who run this grasping consumer paradise we call a nation."-MT

No comments: