Friday, September 12, 2008

It's been awhile...





Since the last time I posted anything here. I've always hated blogging, and while I know keeping a writer's journal can be beneficial, I've never been real good at keeping up with one of those either. It's hard enough to just write something everyday, much less having to post it on the web for all to see.


My apologies to any and all of my internet friends with whom I promised to meet up with at Burning Man this year. I was busy pillaging with the Pirates of the Gonnorhean, AKA Gate, Perimeter, and sometimes Exodus staff.


When I wasn't working for or partying with the Gate family, I was working for or partying with the Ketchup family, my friends and Playa neighbors. Much love goes out to Mr. Bruce Bender and Kat, and the whole Krazy Ketchup Krew! Only you could have kept me away from Doc Pyro's Meet and Greet!


Stay tuned for the garbled details of my many misadventures in the desert!

To Be Continued...

No comments: